Download class Notes handout file: Click “SAVE” & choose “PDF” Booklet (Portable Document File) for a printable file.
11.20.2022 – ADULT Sunday School – Life & Times of Moses, “You Want us To Do What?, Obey even Unusual Commands” Numbers 21:1-9, Rick Bickel
Numbers 20 – Arad Conquered, The Bronze Serpent, and Two Victories
REVIEW (11/13/2022) LESSON : Numbers 20:1-29; “The Dark Chapter”
- Verses 1: MIRIAM’s death.
- Verses 2-13: We arrive at two (2) CONTENTIONS*.
- Verses 14-21: Brother refuses BROTHER.
- Verses 22-29: Aaron is taken to his PEOPLE.
LESSON 11-20-2022: Numbers 21:1-9; “”You Want us To Do What?, Obey even Unusual Commands”
- Verses 1-3: The GOOD.
- Verses 4-6: The BAD. (Also see, Psalm 78:12-14.)
- Verses 7: The REPENTANT. (Also see, Hebrews 7:25.)
- Verses 8-9: God’s provision of MERCY.
Notes on the book of NUMBERS:
- The Book of Numbers is the 4th book of the Old Testament (OT).
- Book of Numbers is also the 4th book in OT chronological order.
- Book of Numbers contains 36 chapters, 1,288 verses.
- Book of Numbers tells of the events that happened on Israel’s journey between the Exodus and the entry into the Promised Land.
- The Book of Numbers is all about God’s people “in the wilderness“:
- How they get there;
- How God deals with them in the wilderness; and
- How He brings them out of the wilderness on their way to the Promised Land.